The following outlines considerations and basic guidelines we are adhering to in order to keep both our clients and employees as healthy and safe as possible.
- It is an ever changing world. We will try to make updates often on our website, Facebook page, and through emails if we have to update policies based on new laws and regulations.
- We cannot maintain a six foot distance from you during your massage. With this comes risks as you will be in close proximity with your massage therapist.
- If you have a fever or have been ill, or have been around someone who is ill, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Masks are mandated in Larimer County at this time, and we ask that you adhere to this policy while in our building.
- DORA has set guidelines that clients will be required to wear a mask both face-up and face-down during the massage session. If you have questions concerning this policy please contact us via email to discuss.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry into the building and in the massage therapy rooms.
- Extreme Cleaning: Therapists take special attention to wipe down and sanitize ever surface that might have been touched both in massage rooms and in our lobby.
- Air purifiers have been added to each massage room to help circulate clean air throughout your session.